Location: Pride Park, Derby, UK
Salary: Competitive + bonus and benefits (Depending on experience)
It’s simple – delight our client’s customers to please the client. Our account management team are responsible for ensuring requirements are met, projects are completed on time and within budget; and our clients are realising a high ROI. We’re looking for candidates who have demonstrable experience of managing large, digitally focused enterprise-level accounts.
You will become the face of EWS Digital to a selection of our growing list of enterprise-level clients. You need to be great at communicating, with a keen eye for detail whilst still being able to see the ‘big-picture’. You’ll need a high degree of understanding of web technologies and digital commerce.
- Agile project management
- Organising our team and partners to meet the aims of the client
- Costing and billing
- Ensuring we deliver only work to the highest quality work
- Ensuring commercial targets and objectives are met to allow us to delight further clients
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
A successful candidate has:
- A minimum of 3 years of web account management experience
- The ability to work well in a results-orientated environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing and prioritising business objectives from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage risk
- An understanding of international data protection laws
- Proactive approach to work
- Analytical acumen
- Great ability to motivate people
- Full UK Driving License
EWS Digital and our clients have high expectations. Think you have what it takes? Email us a CV and bespoke covering letter, and add the decision maker for this role on LinkedIn – I’m sure you can find them ;).
Unless you’re applying for this job yourself, please leave us alone.