EasyWebstore Ltd (“the company”) agrees to furnish services to the subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service). Use of our services constitutes acceptance and agreement to our acceptable usage policy.
All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS (Terms of Service), AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) and the Fair Usage policy of EasyWebstore Ltd. The AUP, TOS and Fair Usage policy (“the policies”) may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the policies by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment. This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The AUP specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition EasyWebstore Ltd shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
uk domain names: Please note, that by registering a .uk domain name, you enter in a contract of registration with Nominet UK and that their terms and conditions are a separate contract to those provided by ourselves. Please ensure you read and agree with Nominet’s terms and conditions before ordering a .uk domain name.
Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. Any promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the billing cycle for the forthcoming period. All accounts and services provided by EasyWebstore Ltd are subject to VAT under the laws of the United Kingdom.
Payments and Fees: Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment may be subject to a reconnect charge. Accounts that are not collectable by EasyWebstore Ltd may be turned over for collection to an outside agency whose fees will be in addition to any already occurred by the customer. The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
Refund and Disputes: All payments to EasyWebstore Ltd are non refundable: this includes any setup fees or any subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred.
Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
New Domain Accounts: All new web hosting accounts involving new domains will be set up and entered into our DNS servers within 5 business days. Due to unforeseen complications, however, this process may sometimes require up to 7 business days.
Support Boundaries: We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: EasyWebstore Ltd provides support related to your server or systems physical functioning. EasyWebstore Ltd does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as html programming or any other such issue.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content:We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to EasyWebstore. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your store at any time by contacting us to delete your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on our servers.
The intellectual property rights of your template remain the property of the designer. If you exceed the rights granted by your purchase of a Theme, the designer may take legal action against you, and EasyWebstore may take administrative action such as modifying your store or closing your store.
Spam and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): EasyWebstore Ltd takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers of EasyWebstore Ltd may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of EasyWebstore Ltd may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
EasyWebstore Professional: Proposals may include additional services not listed in these terms of service. These alterations will be stated in the proposal if necessary.
EasyWebstore Ltd reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. You have the right to cancel with full refund within 7 days of purchase customer refund requests are to be sent via email to: email@example.com. Should you wish to cancel your account with EasyWebstore Ltd after this time, you must write to us 7 days before your next billing date. On requesting a cancellation we will reply with confirmation that your cancellation request has been actioned.
On cancellation, you will be issued with all data stored on our servers. This includes the HTML / CSS / JS design, all customer and product data, and any bespoke code created for custom developments – if specified in an EasyWebstore Professional agreement.
System and Network Security: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the EasyWebstore Ltd Network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. EasyWebstore Ltd will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. These violations include, without limitation:
Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account, which such User is not authorized to access.
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled.
Notification of Violation: EasyWebstore Ltd is under no duty to look at each customer’s or user’s activities to determine if a violation of the AUP has occurred, nor do we assume any
responsibility through our AUP to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
Suspension of Service or Cancellation: EasyWebstore Ltd reserves the right to suspend network access to any customer if in the judgment of the EasyWebstore Ltd network administrators the customer’s account is the source or target of the violation of any of the other terms of the AUP or for any other reason which EasyWebstore Ltd chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity. The customer will not be credited for the time the customer’s accounts were suspended.
Indemnification: EasyWebstore Ltd wishes to emphasize that in agreeing to the EasyWebstore Ltd Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (TOS), customer indemnifies EasyWebstore Ltd for any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms of Service (TOS) that results in loss to EasyWebstore Ltd or the bringing of any claim against EasyWebstore Ltd by any third-party. This means that if EasyWebstore Ltd is sued because of a customer’s or a customer of a customer’s activity, the customer will pay any damages awarded against EasyWebstore Ltd, plus all costs and legal fees.
Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference.
A waiver by the Company of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by Subscriber shall not operate as or be construed as a continuing or subsequent waiver thereof or as a waiver of any breach of any other provision thereof.
Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign Agreement at anytime without consent from or notice to Subscriber. Company reserves right to cancel customers rights under this contract at anytime without further obligation.
EasyWebstore Ltd takes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the EasyWebstore Ltd Network by EasyWebstore Ltd. EasyWebstore Ltd is not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to the EasyWebstore Ltd Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. EasyWebstore Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party’s violation of this policy.
EasyWebstore Ltd is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. EasyWebstore Ltd does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. EasyWebstore Ltd denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by EasyWebstore Ltd.
Content: It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content (including links to pornographic sites in any form), illegal content (or sites encouraging illegal activities of any kind), hate or racist content, third-party copyrighted material, “warez” (including pirated software, ROMS, emulators, “phreaking”, hacking, password cracking material – and links to the same), sites not in the English language, or IRC servers on our network. It is also forbidden to use our service as a “remote/off site back up” or a “filestore” solution unless specified in proposal. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund. EasyWebstore Ltd reservers the right to terminate accounts hosting material, which in its sole opinion, may be classed as “undesirable content” or which may pose a risk (of any sort) to either EasyWebstore Ltd as a company, our network or servers or to a third party.
Responsibility for Content: You, as EasyWebstore Ltd’s customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on and served by your account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have up to date backups of any and all data relating to your account – EasyWebstore Ltd can not take responsible for any loss or damage of any data.
EasyWebstore Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what EasyWebstore Ltd expects of them while using the service. All users of EasyWebstore Ltd’s Internet services: those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service).
Use of EasyWebstore Ltd’s Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to EasyWebstore Ltd AUP as well as EasyWebstore Ltd’s TOS (Terms of Service). All payments to EasyWebstore Ltd are Non-refundable.
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. EasyWebstore Ltd may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your EasyWebstore Ltd account or other actions WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of EasyWebstore Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of EasyWebstore Ltd’s AUP:
- Ensure reliable service to our customers
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users
- EasyWebstore Ltd intends to provide its customers access to everything the Internet has to offer. While the EasyWebstore Ltd is firmly committed to the principles of free speech,
- certain activities that may be damaging to the resources of both the EasyWebstore Ltd and the Internet and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of the
- EasyWebstore Ltd and the Internet are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community.
We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization, the preparation of billing records and during technical support requests. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of inappropriate use of our service.
You may not use your account to publish material, which EasyWebstore Ltd determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, “material” refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings.
If an EasyWebstore Ltd account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
EasyWebstore Ltd explicitly supports IE 11 + Edge; Firefox (current version); Chrome (current version); Safari 11 +; Opera (current version). Any previous versions of these browsers will not be supported by EasyWebstore Ltd unless stated to you, as EasyWebstore Ltd’s customer, in your Statement of Work.
EasyWebstore Ltd explicitly supports Android Browser 8.0+; Mobile Safari (current version);Chrome for iOS (current version), only, unless stated to you, as EasyWebstore Ltd’s customer, in your Statement of Work.
Violations of Acceptable Usage Policy
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Illegal use: EasyWebstore Ltd’s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. EasyWebstore Ltd reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to minors: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of EasyWebstore Ltd service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous re-mailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM): Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending EasyWebstore Ltd account.
- E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending EasyWebstore Ltd account.
- E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the EasyWebstore Ltd service is in violation of this AUP.
- Usenet SPAMing: EasyWebstore Ltd has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- Unauthorized access: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of EasyWebstore Ltd’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending EasyWebstore Ltd account is subject to immediate termination.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Collection of personal data: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the EasyWebstore Ltd Ltd service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use EasyWebstore Ltd Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their account, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their account in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. EasyWebstore Ltd will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using EasyWebstore Ltd services could result in suspension service.
- Third Party Accountability: EasyWebstore Ltd subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
- It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content or IRC servers on our servers. Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund IRC networks: It is absolutely forbidden to host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server. Servers found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server will not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the irc server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation will result in immediate account termination.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. EasyWebstore Ltd will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
EasyWebstore Ltd accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network and hosting resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network or server performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performances of EasyWebstore Ltd systems or networks. EasyWebstore Ltd reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
“Unlimited Bandwidth/Data transfer” accounts: Accounts specifying “unlimited data transfer” allow you to transfer an unlimited amount of data to and from your website as long as this does not impact server or network resources: unless you are transferring over 350Mb of data per day (an average of over 10Gb per month), this is unlikely to happen – but this “maximum recommendation” may vary depending on network and server conditions and at EasyWebstore Ltd discretion.
REVISIONS TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, TERMS OF SERVICE AND FAIR USAGE POLICY
EasyWebstore Ltd reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service), our fair usage policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service).
The Old Schoolhouse
Derbyshire DE4 3PU
Registered in England no 06725643
Data Processing Addendum
Please click here to view our data processing addendum to our standard terms and conditions.