Location: Pride Park, Derby, UK
Salary: Competitive + bonus and benefits (Depending on experience)
We’re looking for an experienced C# developer with a real passion for creating dynamic and ground breaking products to join our talented team of eCommerce experience specialists.
You will be working on our bespoke eCommerce CMS utilised by Starbucks, McCormick Schwartz, Morrisons and hundreds of SME’s.
- Create innovative, refined, maintainable solutions that are to a high professional standard.
- Take ownership and contribute to the product development roadmap.
- Mentor developers improving collaboration and skills exchange.
- Working closely with the Head of Development, and UI / UX designers to improve the look and feel of our cloud based ecommerce administration software, whilst designing, implementing and testing cutting-edge, industry-leading features.
- Provide technical documentation.
- Visit client’s in a technical capacity to understand and capture requirements.
- Work closely with Project Managers / Key Stakeholders providing estimates / feedback and updates through the development cycle.
- Work closely with the QA team to deliver quality software.
- Making occasional edits to the existing administration area to add one-off features for existing merchants.
With a minimum of 2+ years in software development and;
- ASP.NET development experience on web based applications, including knowledge of:
- HTML5, CSS3, XML
- SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Relational database structures and principles
- GIT source control system
- Agile software development methodologies
- MVC / MVVM (ASP.NET MVC)
- Entity Framework
- Web Services – REST, SOAP
- Automated Deployment tools
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Unit testing frameworks
- Automated build tools
- Responsive Design
- Developing SaaS ecommerce shopping carts
EWS Digital and our clients have high expectations. Think you have what it takes? Email a CV and bespoke covering letter to 295B12DF38@jobs.workablemail.com
Unless you’re applying for the job yourself, leave us alone.