Location: Pride Park, Derby, UK
Salary: Competitive base + benefits and totally uncapped performance related bonus
We’re looking for an experienced business development manager with a real passion for digital commerce to join our talented team of eCommerce experience specialists.
Working across our unique ‘Agility’ and ‘Orderly’ service lines, you will be finding and working with C-level contacts at large organisations across the world to help them utilise digital to increase their sales and decrease their operational overheads.
If you meet the following requirements, we’d love to have an informal chat with you to see if you’d be a good fit. We’re only a 5 minute walk from Derby Railway Station.
Skills / Experience:
We’re looking for an alluring, persuasive networker, with proven abilities to influence C-Level decision makers. With a minimum of 3 years experience, the successful candidate has:
- Demonstrable B2B sales success at enterprise-level
- The ability to manage a large pipeline whilst negotiating and closing sales effectively and efficiently
- An up to date understanding of eCommerce (particularly Saas) and experience of working with large enterprises
- Confidence in a sales environment with impeccable written and verbal skills
- The ability to captivate any audience in talks / presentations
- Solid evidence of successful and sustainable lead generation at enterprise-level
EWS Digital and our clients have high expectations. Think you have what it takes? Email us a CV and bespoke covering letter, and add the decision maker for this role on LinkedIn – I’m sure you can find them ;).
Unless you’re applying for the job yourself, leave us alone.