Any personal information contained within our client’s online shops are the responsibility of our clients. We have taken security measures to mitigate our data loss, alteration or misuse for our client’s, but GDPR compliance is the sole responsibility of the website/business owner.
If you as a client of EWS have a customer that has asked to invoke their right to be forgotten, please use this form to have your enquiry dealt with.
If you as a client of EWS wishes to us bulk purge customer data, please use this form.
If you as a client of EWS wish to purge customers from global email marketing lists (only), please use this form.
This Easywebstore Ltd Data Processing Addendum (“Addendum”) amends the Easywebstore Ltd Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) by and between you and Easywebstore Ltd having its registered offices at The Vaults, The Old Schoolhouse Derby Road, Matlock Bath, Matlock, England, DE4 3PU.
(a) “Data Protection Legislation” means European Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC, and any legislation and/or regulation implementing or made pursuant to them, or which amends or replaces any of them (including the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
(b) “Data Processor”, “Data Subject”, “Processor”, “Processing”, “Subprocessor”, and “Supervisory Authority” shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation;
(c) “Personal Data” as used in this Addendum means information relating to an identifiable or identified Data Subject who visits or engages in transactions through your store (a “Customer”), which Easywebstore Ltd Processes as a Data Processor in the course of providing you with the Services.
(d) All other capitalised terms in this Addendum shall have the same definition as in the Agreement.
2. Data Protection
2.1. Where a Data Subject is located in the European Economic Area, that Data Subject’s Personal Data will be processed by Easywebstore Ltd and their EU-based hosting providers. As part of providing the Services, this Personal Data may be transferred to other regions. Such transfers will be completed in compliance with relevant Data Protection Legislation.
2.2. When Easywebstore Ltd Processes Personal Data in the course of providing the Services, Easywebstore Ltd will:
- 2.2.1. Process the Personal Data as a Data Processor, only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If Easywebstore Ltd is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, Easywebstore Ltd will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless Easywebstore Ltd is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- 2.2.2. notify you promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from a Data Subject or Supervisory Authority relating to Easywebstore Ltd ’s Processing of the Personal Data;
- 2.2.3. implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall be appropriate to the harm which might result from any unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of Personal Data and appropriate to the nature of the Personal Data which is to be protected;
- 2.2.6. ensure that its personnel who access the Personal Data are subject to confidentiality obligations that restrict their ability to disclose the Customer Personal Data; and
- 2.2.7. upon termination of the Agreement, Easywebstore Ltd will promptly initiate its purge process to delete or anonymize the Personal Data. If you request a copy of such Personal Data within 60 days of termination, Easywebstore Ltd will provide you with a copy of such Personal Data.
2.3 In the course of providing the Services,you acknowledge and agree that Easywebstore Ltd may use Subprocessors to Process the Personal Data. Easywebstore Ltd’s use of any specific Subprocessor to process the Personal Data must be in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and must be governed by a contract between Easywebstore Ltd and Subprocessor.
3.1 In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of the Agreement and this Addendum, the provisions of this Addendum shall prevail. For avoidance of doubt and to the extent allowed by applicable law, any and all liability under this Addendum, including limitations thereof, will be governed by the relevant provisions of the Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Easywebstore Ltd may amend this Addendum from time to time by posting the relevant amended and restated Addendum on Easywebstore Ltd’s website, available at http://ews.digital/terms-of-service/ and such amendments to the Addendum are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Addendum is posted to Easywebstore Ltd ’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Addendum. If you do not agree to any changes to the Addendum, do not continue to use the Service.
3.2 Save as specifically modified and amended in this Addendum, all of the terms, provisions and requirements contained in the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and govern this Addendum. If any provision of the Addendum is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Addendum shall remain operative and binding on the parties.
3.3 The terms of this Addendum shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales